It must've been something He Wrote - Nikita Deshpande

I got this book in the HT BrunchBookChallenge hamper along with 2 others. I picked this as the next book in this year's challenge as I believed it to be a little light reading. And I was right. The book is a cool book, a love story of sorts.

Broadly it's the story about a girl who loves books (I absolutely relate to) and hence enters the publishing industry (my desire). It highlights the role of publishers and how things are done. The part of job duties are intriguing and also brings forth the nuisances associated with it. In the background a bond between main characters is developed and how the story gradually grows.

Characters are developed fully and pace of the book is medium. The title of the book doesn't justify the story. Reiterating, the part of the story with publishing house as the main place and the incidents that take place makes for a wonderful read. I somehow couldn't relate to the love story.

Overall a cool read and can pick this book for some light reading. I give this book 3.5/5.

Comments