Letters to my Ex - Nikita Singh

This book was my award as a part of toiwriteindia contest on twitter. The title did sound quite intriguing. There aren't many people in today's era who don't have an Ex. So I was sure to have an intriguing time reading this novel.

The book is a tale about Nidhi and Abhay who Break-up due to communication gap (my interpretation). Story is mostly narrated by Nidhi by way of letters she pens to Abhay after breakup not intending to post it to him. The letters are honest expressions of all her feelings. You do feel connected to the character of Nidhi and her emotions.

The story turns when Abhay and Nidhi start interacting again in a friendly manner. Character of Abhay is also very realistic. It's a fast paced book. Also I understand that since the book mainly told by way of letters, family stress doesn't come much into picture (would have loved to know their perspective too).

Overall a cute story and a satisfactory ending. I would rate this book 3.5/5.

Comments