Tune In - Jennifer Buchanan

Music is an important aspect of my life and its a stress buster. I'd never heard about the music therapy and this is why I pursued this book. The book was offered to me for an honest review.

The book starts with when author connected to music as a means of bonding. Further in book, a lot of stories on how music therapy helped some people, how it enabled them recreating a bond in relationships, understand themselves better and helped them evolve.

All the stories are intriguing with lots of detailing. The book also has lots of exercises for the readers to help them understand the true sense of actively listening music. Till date I too listened to music passively without understanding the soothing effect music can have on you.

I loved the book and the concept of music therapy. I will definitely try to implement the lessons learned in real life. My rating for this read is 4/5.

Comments