Book Review: The Professor and the Bird by Roberta Franklin

Title: The Professor and The Bird

Author: Roberta Franklin

Length: 175 pages

Publisher: Olympia Publishers

Genre: Romance, Erotic, Fiction, Action

My rating: 3/5

Summary:

The book is a love story between a renowned aged Archaeologist and a Young girl who is referred to as Bird in the title.

My Take:

I would like to thank booktasters and the author for providing me with a copy for reading and reviewing. I further like to state that the views are my own. When I came across this Title which is very unusual and so I picked up this book.

I thought the book would be completely on the discovery but the major part of book covers the love story between the professor and the girl. There is mention of a discovery but is not to my satisfaction.

Archeology is a very interesting field and to read about it definitely leaves one intrigued about the findings. The background of archeology mentioned is less and I would have loved to read more about it.

Characters are well developed and yes you can visualise the professor and her love Sally. Story does have some action as well leaving your pulse racing. The story is very ordinary one and I would categorise this book as a light read.

You may pick this book if you are looking for romantic story.

Comments